Sanjay Dutt popularly known as Sanju Baba undoubtedly had an eventful and tumultuous life. He was not only identified as a drug addict but also as a terrorist. Take a look at the shocking secrets of Sanjay Dutt.
- Sanjay Dutt is named Sanjay Balraj Dutt after his parents Sunil Dutt and Nargis chose this name from a newspaper column.
- Sanjay earned rs 25 per day for making paper bags when in prison.
- It is not unknown that Sanjay was a drug addict but very few know that he smoked cigarettes first time at the age of 9.
- He joined a drug rehabilitation center in Texas, US when he went unconscious for two days.
- He chose an acting career because he didn’t want to study and he thought acting was an easy job.
- He was inspired by Arnold Schwarzenegger to build his body.
- Sanjay was close to quitting acting career when he was offered to run a farm business in the US.
- Sanjay Dutt Used To Con Women Into Sleeping With Him
- Sanjay Dutt has spent five months in jail after being caught with illegal drugs.
- Sanjay once hid drugs in socks while traveling to Kashmir via flight
- He begged on the streets of the US to buy a bus ticket
- Sanjay was arrested for illegal possession of arms in 1993
- Sanjay Dutt joined Samajwadi Party and was about to contest in the 2009 Lok Sabha Elections but his candidature was dismissed due to his alleged involvement in the 1993 Mumbai bomb blast.
- Sanjay was arrested by the Mumbai Police under the TADA act at the Mumbai airport
- Several years of jail sentence had a deep impact on him and as a result, he doesn’t socialize much and prefers to stay at home.
Also Read: Sanjay Dutt Joins Ajith Kumar In AK 61