- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Justin Bieber Files $20 Million Defamation Case Against Two Sexual Assault Accusers

Justin Bieber sues two social media users after they accused him of sexual assault online. Read more below

According to Pitchfork, Bieber ‘s reasoning against both accusers – named Danielle and Kadi – is that they “fraudulently schemed to seek attention and fame by maliciously posting despicable, blatantly false, fabricated, defamatory accusations that Justin Bieber engaged in sexual assault.”

The lawsuit also states that “it is abundantly clear that these two individuals are trying to capitalize on the climate of fear permeating the entertainment industry.”

The accusations emerged earlier this week on Twitter, with Bieber responding with a series of tweets saying he needs to take legal action.

“Every claim of sexual abuse should be taken very seriously and this is why my response was needed,” Bieber wrote on Twitter.

“However this story is factually impossible and that is why I will be working with twitter and authorities to take legal action.”

Bieber also firmly dismissed claims that in 2014 he sexually assaulted a woman by sharing a series of tweets, pictures, and receipts that prove he was with Selena Gomez, his girlfriend at the time, the accusation that Danielle could not be real. The suit also argues that Bieber has “indisputable documentary evidence” to disprove the “outrageous, fabricated lies.” of the accusers.

TMZ reports Bieber also suspects that the two social media accounts could be run by the same person. He sues for $10million each for Danielle and Kadi.

A woman named ‘Danielle’ accused Bieber of sexually assaulting in 2014:

As reported by The Hollywood Reporter, Danielle had on Saturday night accused the singer of sexual assault through a tweet she ‘d put out of an anonymous account. The tweet was deleted shortly after Bieber commented on the topic in a series of tweets by the micro-blogging web site.

“I don’t normally address things as I have dealt with random accusations my entire career but after talking with my wife and team I have decided to speak up on an issue tonight,” Bieber wrote on Twitter.

The ‘Cold Water’singer also emphasized that although “rumours are rumours” an accusation of sexual harassment is something he does not take very lightly.

“Rumours are rumours but sexual abuse is something I don’t take lightly. I wanted to speak out right away but out of respect to so many victims who deal with these issues daily I wanted to make sure I gathered the facts before I made any statement,” the musician tweeted.

He then addressed the whole issue and clarified that on the given date the woman accused him of assaulting her, he “was never present at the location.”

“In the past 24 hours, a new Twitter appeared that told a story of myself involved with sexual abuse on March 9, 2014 in Austin Texas at the Four seasons hotel. I want to be clear. There is no truth to this story. In fact, as I will soon show I was never present at that location,” Bieber tweeted.

“As her story told I did surprise a crowd in Austin at SXSW where I appeared on stage with my then assistant side stage and sang a few songs. What this person did not know was that I attended that show with my then GF Selena Gomez,” he further explained in the tweet.

 Bieber also shared numerous links to news stories, social media posts, and photos of emails, receipts and other items from the time span in question to further explain the matter.

“Every claim of sexual abuse should be taken very seriously and this is why my response was needed. However this story is factually impossible and that is why I will be working with twitter and authorities to take legal action,” he wrote.

He concluded the series of tweets by saying that he would take legal action in the matter.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
- Advertisement -

Latest Stories