We are really sorry to hear about all those of you suffering from cancer and happy for all those who have got treated from this dreadful disease. But there is always something you have to take care of if you’re in cancer treatment or you are done with your treatment. One of those things is what you eat. Having a healthy diet is equally necessary if you are recovering from this disease.
If you have already undergone chemotherapy treatment that you have also suffer from its side-effects like diarrhea, vomiting, dry mouth, anemia, etc.
Here are some fruits you can eat and they will prove beneficial for you during and after your treatment from cancer.
1) Blueberries: There is a high content of fiber, vitamin C and manganese in it.
2) Orange: Provide citrus acid, nutrient, sugar, etc.
3) Bananas: Bananas help in the digestion process and also easy for those having a swallowing problem.
4) Apples: Apples are considered to be the most nutritious fruits. They are rich in fiber, potassium and vitamin C.
5) Lemon: Lemons are high rate producers of vitamin C, potassium, iron, fiber, and Vitamin B6.
All these fruits mentioned above in some of the other ways help in preventing the growth of different types of cancer cells in our body. So start eating these fruits.