Being a star kid always opens the door to stardom. You get easy access to the film industry with the help of your family members. Such are the star kids like Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan, Varun Dhawan, and others.
But did you know that how much these stars were paid during their debut movie? Well, let us tell you.
1. Varun Dhawan: David Dhawan’s son Varun Dhawan who debuted with Karan Johar’s Student Of The Year charged ₹ 8 crores for the film. Well, Varun has no flop records till now as his every movie is a hit.
2. Janhvi Kapoor: Sridevi and Boney Kapoor’s daughter debuted with Karan Johar’s Dhadak which was the Hindi remake of Marathi blockbuster film Sairat. Janhvi charged ₹ 50 lakhs for the movie.
3. Mustafa Burmavala: Mustafa who debuted with the movie Machine charged ₹ 30 lakhs but the film was a big-time flop.
4. Sara Ali Khan: Saif Ali Khan’s daughter Sara debuted with Kedarnath which turned out to be a hit at the box-office. Sara was paid ₹ 50 lakhs for the film.
5. Alia Bhatt: She is the ultimate queen of the box-office if the current trends are to be believed. Well, Alia charged somewhere under ₹ 1 crore for her debut movie. Her fees is now raised up to ₹ 7 to 10 crores.