Diwali is also said to be the festival of lights, but this festival of lights gets dreadful when people start enjoying carelessly. The harmful crackers become harmful when kids become careless and hurt themselves. This festival of hope and prosperity can be enjoyed the best when there are proper safety measures taken. If proper health is maintained only then you can enjoy the festival to the fullest.
Today we are here to share with you the top 5 tips, which will help you enjoy a safe and happy wali Diwali.
1) Before the festival begins, how about doing some workout and yoga also follow some diet and fitness tips, this will allow you to enjoy a few more sweets during the festival days.
2) This festival season tries to spend more time with your relatives and not with your electronic gadgets. Enjoy this festival to the fullest along with your relatives. Let us all celebrate a gadget-free Diwali.
3) Have some innovation in your enjoyment by adding some surprise gifts for your family members, especially parents. This will make them smile and enjoy the festival.
4) Drink a lot of water and keep yourself hydrated in the festival, because Diwali means loads of delicious dishes and your favorite food.
5) If case you are an asthma patient, keep your inhaler along as the smoke emerging crackers can affect you and also try eating less oily food.