- Advertisement -
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- Advertisement -

Ranbir Kapoor To Star In Gangster Drama?

Reports state that Ranbir Kapoor has joined hands with Sandeep Reddy and Murad Khetani for a gangster drama. Read below to know more.

00:47:53

Queen Bey Of Hollywood – Beyoncé Knowles | Exclusive Video

Here's the Queen Bey Of Hollywood 'Beyoncé Knowles' exclusive video which you'll have never seen. Beyoncé Knowles is a multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning recording artist who's...
00:13:04

Throwback Video: Launch Party Of Saif Ali Khan And Jackie Shroff’s Film Tum

Watch the launch party of the Hindi film 'Tum' starring Saif Ali Khan, Aftab Shivdasani and Jackie Shroff in lead roles.
00:02:49

Throwback Video: Muhurat Of Sanam O Sanam (1993)

Sanam O Sanam is a Hindi film produced by Anup Jalota and directed by Barkhaa Roy. It stars Vinod Khanna, Reena Roy, Ronit Roy,...

Amid the lockdown imposed because of the coronavirus pandemic, many makers had to stall their ventures until further notice. Meanwhile, they kept working on the script and other aspects of production from home. Before the lockdown order came into action, Sandeep Reddy was working on a script and he was planning to narrate it to actors in May or June.

The producer-director duo of Murad Khetani and Sandeep Reddy last year stormed the Box Office with Kabir Singh. The film featuring Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani became a massive hit among the audience. The producer-director duo is all set to join hands yet again for the script Sandeep had been writing before the lockdown.

Reports claim that the duo will be working on gangster drama and trying to rope in Ranbir Kapoor for the same. The hearsay suggests that the trio had discussed the script before the lockdown. The producer reportedly said that they have locked the script. He reportedly said, “The script is locked. Before the lockdown brought everything to a standstill, Sandeep was writing and looking to narrate it to the actors in May or June. He is in Hyderabad right normal, the narrations will happen and we will proceed with the casting.” Sources say that the entire film will be shot in Mumbai.

Also Read – Plot Of Salman Khan Starrer Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali REVEALED?

On the work front, Murad Khetani’s next horror-comedy venture will feature Kiara Advani, Kartik Aaryan, and Tabu as the main leads. The shooting process of the film was halted in March due to the lockdown orders.

Murad will also be producing a remake of Tamil film Tadam. The remake will feature Sidharth Malhotra as the main lead and the venture is yet to be titled. The film was scheduled to go on floors in the month of May in Delhi. Meanwhile, it is speculated that the shoot for the same will be resumed post the lockdown is lifted.

For latest entertainment news, bollywood news, hollywood news, celebrity gossips, latest movie reviews, entertainment news and gossips in hindi - follow Lehren on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.

↓       Scroll down for next story      ↓

Chetan Hansraj Joins Cast Of Much Awaited Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya 2

Another important development and new addition in the much awaited ace TV producer Rajan Shahi's Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya 2 is nuanced actor Chetan...

Fans Unite To Give Savage Reply With Jasmin Ke Ghar Hum Jaenge

After seeing Rubina's hateful trend Jasmin Ke Ghar Kaun Jayega on social media, fans unite to give savage reply with 'Jasmin Ke Ghar Hum...

Sharad And Surbhi To Come Back In A New Music Video

Best known for their sizzling on screen chemistry as Veer Bani in TV czarina Ekta Kapoor's hit supernatural series Naagin 5 (Colors TV, 2020...
- Advertisement -