Whether they all are starring in favorite rom coms or their songs especially romantic love ballads become chartbusters on Billboard 100 charts, we always join them to their romantic life being successful as well since we are used to seeing them walking the talk like a boss on the red carpets of awards shows and events so often that its really hard to imagine them nursing their broken hearts by being curled up on a bed in blanket in front of TV with a pint of ice cream as their solace. Now, we take a glance at 6 inspiring things celebs like Jennifer and Taylor said for singlehood.
On the occasion of international women’s day that celebrates the spirit of being a woman, these are the 6 inspiring things celebs like Jennifer and Taylor said for singlehood.
Speaking about how it’s all fine and not a thing to be ashamed of, these are the 6 inspiring things celebs like Jennifer and Taylor said for singlehood.
1. Demi Lovato – Hollywood pop singer who is known for songs like Solo and Sober, Demi Lovato actually knows from where her happiness comes from and in last year her relationship status was highly discussed and talk of the entire world but now after putting all the Max Ehrich and her relationship drama behind her post breakup from ex Max in last year, on her instagram story, Demi wrote, “The best part about being single is knowing that my happiness is coming from no other person than myself”.
2. Lucy Hale – The stunning Hollywood film star Lucy Hale keeps really high standards and even though her brilliant performances in both films and TV make her stand out and be a class apart in her own, she really did fear solitude and being single so much that she would constantly be in relationship to ensure of never being alone and now she has changed her tune and in a recent interview was quoted saying that she wants to ensure that they all “really elevate [her] life” and sadly for the guys crushing endlessly on her, she said that she loves being single.
3. Mindy Kaling – Mindy Kaling is really happy and content with her single life even after being a mother of two children and knows to mind her own business as well and in an interview with a leading digital entertainment website, she did confess of being boy crazy like her character Kelly Kapoor from “The Office” in her past, and now has become more successful and also evolved a lot where she said, “My work is so rewarding and I’m so self-centered about it that I’m kind of excited about not having to go home and ask someone about their day”.
4. Taylor Swift – The “Love Story” and “Folklore” (2020) fame singer Taylor Swift actually has created many of her hit songs by getting inspired from her previous relationships throughout the entire career and with many famous exes her love life and breakup songs are a constant staple that grab the limelight creating headlines and heartbreak playlists and even though she is in a long term relationship with beau Joe Alwyn she has always used her singlehood for inspiring the fans and according to a renowned weekly entertainment portal she said, “I have love in my life, I just don’t have a relationship, and that feels really natural right now”.
5. Katy Perry – Today she’s a globally loved pop star whose also an entertainer and singer, but in midst of her super strong music career in Hollywood music industry, Katy Perry has also had her own share of abundant and plenty drama accompany her years in this spotlight and in between the friendship feuds with Taylor and the much publicized divorce from ex-husband Russell Brand, relationships have never been Katy’s cup of tea but ever since meeting the love of her life Hollywood star Orlando Bloom back in 2016, she has been feeling blessed and content and even before that, she was totally grateful then as well. In one of her old interviews back in 2012 with a leading digital news publication, she had said, “I also know I don’t need the Prince Charming to have a happy ending” and also stated mentioned that she’s living a fairytale.
6. Jennifer Aniston – This super loved and globally successful and distinguished Hollywood superstar who has also had a smashing career in TV as well and is ruling fans hearts from past three decades ever since the time of the hit and cult American sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (1994 – 2004), Jennifer Aniston loves having choices and options and also has no qualms about going on a an indefinite break from relationships after having had two hugely publicized divorces both from ex-husbands Brad Pitt and Justin Theroux but is strong on her decision and a renowned weekly entertainment portal recalled her comment which was, “To stay in a marriage based on fear feels like you’re doing your one life a disservice. Times have changed and that is also what is amazing is that we do have so many options these days”.