- Advertisement -
Saturday, April 17, 2021
- Advertisement -

Worst Movie Of 2020- Laxmii Or Sadak 2?

We conducted a poll to know that which is the worst film of 2020- Laxmii or Sadak 2. Guess who won the title!

00:23:27

The Rise Of Gangsta Rap -50 Cent | Unseen Video

Here's the unseen video of 'The Rise Of Gangsta Rap - 50 Cent'. Curtis Jackson, known as 50 Cent, is a hip-hop artist and...
00:23:05

Michael Ballack – The Undisputed Midfield Genius | Unseen Video

Here's the unseen video of The former Chelsea and Germany midfielder Michael Ballack - The Undisputed Midfield Genius. Michael Ballack, (born September 26, 1976, Germany),...
00:47:13

The Magic Of Audrey Hepburn | Behind The Reel Life | Must Watch Video

A hybrid of rare footage of Audrey Hepburn - 'The Magic Of Audrey Hepburn'. Audrey Hepburn was a British actress. Recognized as a film and...

Akshay Kumar’s recently released film Laxmii has become a target of trolls on social media. The film hasn’t only received negative reviews from critics, but has also disappointed a wide audience. The story fails to win people’s heart and only Sharad Kelkar’s cameo in the film is being appreciated. Some have even labelled the film as ‘Worst movie of 2020.’

Well, we thought to go back in time to figure out if Laxmii is actually the worst film of this year. And we got stuck on Mahesh Bhatt’s film Sadak 2. It isn’t long ago when Sadak 2 was released. The film hit the headlines for receiving the lowest IMDB ratings, courtesy Sushant Singh Rajput’s fans. But SSR fans aren’t to be blamed completely. The film was a disaster for real. The film was so bad that even the people who have all the time in the world felt it a waste of their time. And no kidding. That’s what the social media said.

Also Read: Sadak 2 Is The Worst Rated Film On IMDB

And now, when we have two films competing for the title of ‘Worst Film of 2020’, we decided to do a poll. We simply asked our audience the very same question. Around 2,100 people participated in the first hour of the poll. And turns out, it wasn’t a tough fight after all. Sadak 2 has managed to win the title of the worst film by a huge difference. 86% of the people participated feel that Sadak 2 is worse than Laxmii while the rest 14% feel otherwise.

Worst Movie Of 2020
Poll Results

Well, have you dared to watch the two films? If yes, which one do you dislike more? Do tell us in the comment section below!

00:01:15

If We Survive, We Will Shoot And Make Our Money But This Lockdown...

With the recent 15 days Janta curfew imposed by the Maharashtra government, citizens are urged not to leave their homes unless it's necessary or...
00:01:09

Rubina Dilaik Felt Truly Special Spending Time With #LGBTQ Community

For over 4 years Rubina Dilaik has been the face of Shakti which highlighted the struggles and lives of the #LGBTQ community, so when...

Madirakshi Visits Her Hometown Bhopal To Celebrate Her Mother’s Birthday!

If there’s one relationship in this mortal life which effortlessly scores above all other known relationships on this Earth, it’s of a mother’s. Our...
- Advertisement -