Unlike common people, Bollywood celebs too believe in some kind of superstitions. Like Salman Khan wears his Feroza bracelet every time, there are many others who follow or believe in some or the other thing.
This is started by Sonam Kapoor for the promotions of The Zoya Factor wherein she is asking her fellow co-actors to share their belief or superstition.
So, let’s take a look at some of them.
1. Ranbir Kapoor: Ranbir said he had two of them the first one is “When I was younger and when I used to go to school. On my way, if I saw a red mail truck, I used to cross my fingers, shut my mouth and make a wish and until I saw three black cars on the road, I didn’t uncross my fingers or speak a word. The second thing would probably be my fixation to number 8.
2. Alia Bhatt: If Alia wants something really bad like an award or a film or maybe a holiday, she just acts out that particular situation by herself in her bathroom in front of the mirror. That’s her lucky charm.
3. Varun Dhawan: Varun said that he wants the trailer of his every film to release in screen number 2 of PVR. It’s his lucky charm. He also added that he eats only caramel flavoured popcorns and nothing else.
4. Arjun Kapoor: Arjun revealed that whenever he is at home or travelling by car and if he has to control the volume with the help of remote control, he tends to keep it in even numbers. He doesn’t want to be it in odd numbers.
5. Twinkle Khanna: Twinkle Khanna is in England and said that her lucky charm is the compass app on her phone.
6. Karan Johar: Karan said that initially, he felt that the letter ‘K’ was his lucky charm, but when his films with K started flopping globally, he figured he’d begin using four-word titles. When even that started failing, Karan said he gave up on lucky charms and started believing in just one thing: himself.
Pretty interesting, isn’t it?