Angus Cloud’s Mother Reveals How She Found Her Son Dead Due To Drug Overdose

According To The Alameda County Coroner's Report, Angus Cloud Had Succumbed To Acute Intoxication Caused By A Combination Of Drugs

In a devastating turn of events, Lisa Cloud, the mother of Angus Cloud, has bravely shared the heartbreaking moment she discovered her 25-year-old son dead from an accidental drug overdose. The incident occurred in the morning of July 31 at Angus’s home in Oakland, California, where Lisa found him slumped over his desk in his bedroom.

Speaking to PEOPLE, Lisa recounted the horrifying discovery: “This is where my boy passed away.” At first, she believed her son had simply fallen asleep, but the grim reality soon set in. “I was screaming for my neighbor because I didn’t want to leave him and call 911, and I just kept at it until they took him away,” she said tearfully. “I miss him so much. He was the love of my life.”

According to the Alameda County coroner’s report, Angus Cloud had succumbed to acute intoxication caused by a combination of drugs, including fentanyl, cocaine, methamphetamine, and benzodiazepine, as reported by Page Six. Tragically, Angus had been grappling with severe suicidal thoughts following the recent passing of his father, Conor Hickey, just two months prior. The loss of his father had left him shattered, and this pain weighed heavily on him, a source close to Angus revealed.

In a poignant Facebook post, Lisa had previously shared Angus’s last moments, shedding light on his intentions and the bond they shared: “His last day was a joyful one. He was reorganizing his room and placing items around the house with the intent to stay a while in the home he loved. He spoke of his intent to help provide for his sisters at college and also help his mom emotionally and financially. He did not intend to end his life. When we hugged goodnight, we said how much we loved each other, and he said he would see me in the morning. I don’t know if or what he may have put in his body after that. I only know that he put his head on the desk where he was working on art projects, fell asleep, and didn’t wake up.”

Angus Cloud’s untimely passing serves as a poignant reminder of the devastating impact of drug addiction and the importance of addressing mental health challenges with compassion and support.

Also Read: Zendaya Dismisses Engagement Speculations With Boyfriend Tom Holland