Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor have always kept their relationship private. Neither Malaika nor Arjun came forward and spoke openly even though they were spotted together. While many suggested that the wedding will take place sooner or later, a leading Entertainment portal has now quoted that the duo will tie the knot on April 19, 2019.
While there is no confirmation about the same, let’s take a look at 5 times when Malaika Arora publicly confessed her love for Arjun Kapoor.
1. Lakme Fashion Week: Malaika Arora was sitting next to Arjun Kapoor at the Lakme Fashion Week in the year 2018. The duo graced the front row at Kunal Rawal’s show and thus gave fodder to the media hinting towards their relationship.
2. India’s Got Talent: Arjun Kapoor visited the sets of the Television reality show India’s Got Talent where Malaika was seen as one of the judges. The duo walked towards the stage hand in hand and even twerked together.
3. MA Pendant: As she flaunted the new pendant of her initials MA on Instagram, she later gave a clarification saying that the initials stand for her name MALAIKA ARORA. Ahem, Ahem, we got you Malaika!
4. The Koffee Was Honest: Reacting to Arjun Kapoor’s episode of Koffee With Karan 6, Malaika said that “It was hot, honest and I loved every bit of it.”
5. The Big Revelation: Malaika was one of the jury members on the Koffee Awards episode for Karan Johar’s chat show Koffee with Karan 6. When asked about the Best Performer Of The Season Male she said: “I like Arjun, this way or that way.”
Let’s wait for further updates.