Here is a list of your all time favourite fitness freaks from Bollywood gracing the smartest set of ‘Abs’-
1) Shah Rukh Khan: ‘King Khan’ was actually the first superstar in Bollywood who enlightened us all with what ‘abs’ really are. SRK carried the most perfect abs for his film ‘Om Shanti Om’ in 2007 and none can forget his lean look in the chartbuster track ‘Dard-E-Disco’. The Superstar also showcased his top-notch physique in blockbusters like ‘Happy New Year’ and ‘Pathaan’.
2) Hrithik Roshan: The Krrish actor is also popularly known as the ‘Greek God’ in accordance to his dream like godly body. Hrithik has successfully stunned the audiences with his dance moves and chiseled body (abs) structure in numerous films like ‘Kites’, ‘Krrish3’, ‘Bang Bang’ and ‘War’ in turn converting these movies into stellar hits worldwide.
3) Tiger Shroff: The Heropanti actor drove fans crazy with his tremendous ‘muscular-athletic’ body starting from the first film itself. Tiger being a gymnast, dancer and footballer is the epitome of fitness in Bollywood. With his high octane action moves and hard-core abs in creations like ‘Baaghi’ and ‘War’ the star is credited to be ‘Rambo’ of the movie industry.
4) Ranveer Singh: Ranveer Singh’s well defined abs in ‘Ladies V/s Ricky Bahl’ were applauded by many, but his aesthetical body in ‘Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s’ directorial ‘Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela’ blew everybody’s mind and bagged him a spot in the list of ‘fittest actors in Bollywood’. Ranveer owns a body which is in turn one of a kind in nature and supreme powerhouse of energy too.
5) John Abraham: The last in the list but maybe topper of the chart, The Dhoom Boy has been the brand ambassador of ‘super bikes’ and ‘strong bodies’ in Bollywood. From ‘Dhoom’ To ‘Dostana’ and ‘Force’ To ‘Pathaan’ the star has consistently proven to be the ‘Hulk of bodybuilding’. John also flaunted one of the flawless set of 8 Pack abs in his crime thriller ‘Shoot Out At Wadala’.