Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy is in news ever since it is announced. From the stellar star cast of Chiranjeevi, Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, and many others to the digital rights getting sold for a huge amount and to Nayanthara becoming the highest paid actress with this film, it has seen it all.
The movie is a biopic on Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy, the riot chief from Rayalaseema, who fought in opposition to British East India Firm.
So, quoted below are a few reasons to watch the film.
1. Over 4500 dancers for one song: For a Jathara track, more than 4500 dancers are roped in which makes it the first one to have such a huge number of dancers for a song. Also, the track was shot 14 lengthy days.
2. Theatrical worth: The movie is made beneath ₹ 270 crores while the theatrical worth is ₹ 200 crores. So, if the film earns between ₹ 200-239 crores, it will be declared as a hit.
3. Climax worth ₹ 75 crores: It is said that the climax of the film was shot at a whopping quantity of Rs 75 crore in Georgia for 5 weeks. The motion sequence has been shot by worldwide stuntmen Lee Whittaker and George Powell.
4. Anushka Shetty’s lavish function: Baahubali actress Anushka Shetty plays the role of Rani Laxmi Bai in the film. She will probably be narrating the inspiring story of Uyyalawada to her wounded troopers within the battlefield.
5. Stellar star cast: The star cast of the film includes Amitabh Bachchan, Vijay Sethupathi, Kichha Sudeep, Nayanthara, Tamannaah Bhatia, Jagapathi Babu, Ravi Kishan, and Niharika Konidela apart from Chiranjeevi.