Malayalam star Mohanlal has gained immense popularity with his massive career in films.
As his vast filmy career contributed to his success, there were instances in his life which disturbed his personal life.
Let’s take a look at 7 lesser-known facts.
1. Mohanlal’s first film ‘Thiranottam’ was released after 25 years. Now that’s a very long wait.
2. Mohanlal’s real name is Mohanlal Viswanathan Nair
3. He has been a state-level boxing champion, in the year 1977-78.
4. He is the first South Indian actor to be given the honorary Black Belt Of Taekwondo by The World Taekwondo Headquarters.
Also Read – SHOCKING: Malayalam actress kidnapped and RAPED
5. Mohanlal is the highest-paid actor in the Malayalam film industry.
6. In the year 1986, 34 films of Mohanlal have released out of which 25 films were hits at the Box Office.
7. In 2010, Mohanlal was ranked 80th position in Reader’s Digest’s India’s most trusted people.