A wedding is that big day in every girl’s life which she thinks that it should be perfect, lavish and extravagant at the same time. A high-rated wedding card, guest list including Bollywood celebs, wedding outfits that costs crores and many more. You have to ultra, ultra, ultra rich to afford all these.
But this is all possible if you have a surname called AMBANI.
Yes, Mukesh Ambani‘s daughter Isha Ambani married business tycoon Ajay Piramal’s son Anand Piramal in a big fat Indian wedding and it was all that you have imagined. It was the biggest, the fattest and the largest wedding ever happened in the world.
So here are 10 things only Ambanis can afford in this whole wide world.
1. Hillary Clinton: American Politician Hillary Clinton flew all the way from America to India to attend Isha’s wedding. Their association dates almost 18 years back and Hillary meets the Ambanis when she visits India.
2. Amitabh Bachchan’s involvement in Kanyadaan: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan gave a special speech before the Kanyadaan ceremony in his stern voice. Mukesh Ambani got extremely emotional during the ceremony.
3. Bollywood Celebs serving food: Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan were seen serving food to guests at the wedding.
4. Beyonce Knowles Performance: Beyonce stunned in a fitted red and gold dress with a deep neck and a slit up the side. She paired the sizzling outfit with intricate gold accessories, including dangling gold earrings, a gold bracelet and ring combo and a delicate gold headpiece.
5. Manish Malhotra Napkins: Celebrity designer Manish Malhotra designed napkins for the big fat wedding. The napkins had a customized gold and diamond batch on it.
6. 3 Lakh Wedding Card: Isha’s wedding card was a lavish affair. It was rumoured that it costs ₹3 Lakh as it had expensive gifts in it.
7. Salman Khan as background dancer: At the Sangeet ceremony Salman Khan was seen dancing behind Anant Ambani. Ever seen Salman dancing in the background?
8. Isha Ambani wedding outfit: The beautiful bride wore a 16-panelled 35-year-old ghagra of her mother made with two shades of off-white and also featured an intricate trail. The wedding dress was conceptualised by ace designer-duo Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla.
9. Chartered Planes: 40 chartered planes were booked for friends and family, and imagine one charter flight can cost ₹1,40,000/- per hour. Just count the numbers guys.
10. Gauri Khan Dance: Badshah Shah Rukh Khan’s Begum Gauri Khan performed with SRK at the Isha and Anand’s Sangeet ceremony. This must be the first time Gauri performed in an event. Well, only Ambanis can make her dance.
With this, Ambanis have proved that they are crazy, rich G-U-J-J-U!