A statement made by an Indian Union minister that the British heir to the throne was successfully treated of COVID-19 via Ayurveda and homeopathy care from a holistic resort located in Bengaluru has been denied by the office of UK’s Prince Charles. The office of Prince Charles said he had abided only the NHS medical advice and “nothing more”
Speaking to the press, a representative for Clarence House said “this information is incorrect,” adding that the Prince of Wales “followed the medical advice of the National Health Service in the UK and nothing more.”
Union State Minister for AYUSH Shripad Naik claimed on Thursday: “I got a call from Dr. (Isaac) Mathai, who runs the resort SOUKYA Ayurveda in Bengaluru. He told me that his treatment of Prince Charles through Ayurveda and homeopathy has been successful.”
Last month Prince Charles was diagnosed with coronavirus.
Since testing positive and displaying minor symptoms he stayed seven days in Scotland self-isolating.
Cornwall’s Duchess has been tested but didn’t have the virus.