- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Poll Result: Do You Support PM Modi’s Initiative To Light Candles/Diyas On April 5?

We conducted a poll to know what people think of PM Modi's initiative of lighting candles/diyas on April 5. Check out what the majority pf people think.

00:02:55

Candid INTERVIEW With Bryan Adams | Rare Video

We have brought a world-exclusive and candid interview with one of Rock music's greatest icons, Bryan Adams. Bryan Adams is a successful Canadian singer and songwriter who hails...
00:48:17

The King Of Pop – Michael Jackson | Rare Video

Michael Jackson as you've never seen him before. Gone but never forgotten. Here's a rare never before seen glimpse of the King Of Pop...
00:02:43

The Ageless Musical Maestro – Bob Marley | Rare Video

Here's the rare and unseen video of The Ageless Musical Maestro - Bob Marley. Bob Marley, OM (6 February 1945 – 11 May 1981)...

On Friday morning, Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the citizens via a short video message in which he requested everyone to turn off their lights for 9 minutes at 9 PM on April 5 and light a candle or a diya or even use a flashlight of mobile phone to mark the country’s fight against coronavirus. We conducted a poll to know if people are in support of his initiative. 

Within 1 hour of beginning the poll, 82% of people said that they are in support of this initiative while the rest 18% opposed it. 

Even celebrities are in support of this initiative. Kangana Ranaut’s sister Rangoli Chandel appreciated PM Modi and wrote, “Lighting Diyas is a very good gesture, diya creates an ethereal aura which is very calming and effective, to show each other our support let’s do this, I love how @narendramodi ji also focuses on our emotional needs and tries to heal us in every way …. Jai Shri Ram…”

Prasoon Joshi wrote penned a poem on the same and wrote in the caption, “Let’s support PM @narendramodi’s call to fight the darkness of disease and despair by igniting the light of hope in us. Dedicating my poem to this cause.”

What do you think about this initiative? Will you participate?

Five Awesome Films To Add To Your Father’s Day Plans!

A friend, guide, and philosopher all rolled into one, fathers are the unsung heroes of our lives. With Father's Day approaching soon, why not...
00:28:03

Exclusive: Nagma Akhtar On Her Bollywood Journey And Lobbying Culture

What kind of struggles did you face during the lockdown? It was a difficult time for the entertainment industry. We live away from our families...
00:01:12

Super Dancer 4: Contestants To Get Big Surprise Along With Kumar Sanu And...

This weekend Super Dancer – Chapter 4 promises to offer a unique and extraordinary experience to its viewers. Celebrating ‘Kumar Sanu Special’ with the...
- Advertisement -