If you are a true blue music lover and attending festivals is your thing, then you should definitely make your way to the Sunburn festival. It has some of the world’s most renowned DJs playing electronic dance music for their beloved audience.
If you are planning to hop on to Sunburn 2019 Festival, here is everything you need to know:
Sunburn Goa is coming up with its 12th edition this year. The line-up is yet to be announced, but the booking window is already open on bookmyshow.
Expected dates: 27th December
Location: Vagator, Goa
Passes: INR 2750 onwards
Sunburn is claimed to be Asia’s largest EDM festival, attracting ardent EDM fans from over 30 countries across the globe. The Sunburn Festival is a three-day experience of unlimited fun and frolic with your friends!
Reasons why: A must-visit for EDM fans
Un-matched Line-up Across Multiple Genres
1) Sunburn witnesses some of the best DJs in the world spinning foot-tapping dance music. The festive is very popular amongst the youth, due to its music and largely because of the renowned DJs like Afrojack, Tiesto, DJ Snake Andrew Rayel, Quintino, Pete Tong, Goldfish, James Zabiela, Mark Knight, Shermanology, Josh Wink and Chuckie have performed in Sunburn festival.
2) Indian DJs like Anish Sood, Nucleya, Sartek, Arsh, Janux, and much more have performed in the past as well.
Perfect timing of the festival
Sunburn Music Festival takes place in the last week of December, so your plans for Christmas and New Year are sorted! Unless you have your annual family reunions planned for Christmas.
The festival is held at one of the best party destinations in the country, Goa! Nothing can beat a fun-filled 3-day holiday of complete relaxation and unlimited fun with your gang.
Attend different workshop before the festival
The festival begins in the evening and goes on till late at night. During the day you could participate in various workshops.
1) Puppet Workshop, Kite Workshop, Dream Catcher Workshop or Drum Workshops are organized during the day to challenge your brain cells.
2) There are workshops for teaching musical instruments for those who would love to learn to strum a guitar or blow the trumpet!
Adventure activities – must-try during The Sunburn Festival
Sunburn Goa also hosted a range of exciting adventure activities before the events of the day begin. These exciting activities are a huge hit amongst the visitors.
1) Adventure activities like hot air ballooning, Zorbing, Bungee Jumping, Giant Wheel Rides, The Mechanical Bull Ride, The Adventure Zipline and more are very popular at the event.
2) These rides are a part of your ticket package.
On all three days of the festival, from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, you get to enjoy happy hours, which means a wide range of discounts on food and beverages!