Health is very important to each one of us. Similarly, a full-time logger needs to keep his body, mind, and soul healthy for better blogging. Because our mind and body need to work in sync for better results. Today we will share 15 useful health tips for all the full-time Bloggers out there. So let us start.
* Do neck stretching before you begin with your work.
* Do morning exercise to start with your day for at least 30 minutes.
* Do occasional finger, hand and wrist exercises at the beginning and during the work.
* Make sure of having a healthy breakfast before sitting in front of the screen to start your work.
* During work use the computer or laptop screen guard protector.
* Avoid using a laptop on your lap and if you use it try using the lap cooling pad along with it.
* Arrange the brightness and contrast of your screen to the right proportion so that your eyes are not affected or strained.
* Avoid using headphones for a longer duration. Avoid using them continuously for more than one hour.
* Keep your eyes away from being harmed as much as possible. As you have continuously work in front of a screen.
* Try taking small breaks of 5 minutes after every hour.
These are just a few of the many tips for being a healthy full-time blogger.