Common Sense is something that cannot be taken as granted on any point of life especially during the important discussion and nutritional facts. It happens on many occasions that delusional and fake tips are spread among people about nutrition. Some times this is done by nutrition experts as well. Many experts guide your nutrition according to their own comfort but the requirements of everybody are different.
In this article, we are sharing 10 such nutrition facts which should be common sense but are not.
1) Any kind of Trans fats are unhealthy for our body and are harmful to consume.
2) Meal size and frequency have no contribution to weight gain or lose. Hence, it is not compulsory to eat food in regulations of 2-3 hours.
3) If anyone tells you about meat rotting in your colon, it’s completely a fake statement and nothing of such kind happens.
4) Without any reason, eggs are given a bad reputation for the cholesterol in their yolk. But the reality is that eggs are the healthiest food product you can consume.
5) Sugary drinks are harmful drinks in the modern diet.
6) Having low fat does not mean that you are healthy.
7) Fruit Juices almost contain the same amount of sugar as the sugary drinks.
8) In most cases, weight loss supplements do not affect.
9) Health is not just related to weight, it is a lot more than that.
10) It is neither Fat, not Carbs that promote you getting fat.
Keep these facts in mind and do not believe in anything blindly.