Activated Charcoal is a component completely different from the regular charcoal that we use for the grill and overcooked wood due to fire. So trying to replace activated charcoal with regular charcoal is a bad idea.
Activated Charcoal includes substances like bamboo, coal, wood or coconut shell charcoal. These substances are burned in low oxygen to obtain char. The obtained char is further heated in high temperature and exposed top multiple gases to make it highly porous. This process is can the activation of charcoal and such activated charcoal is odorless, non-toxic and tasteless.
Benefits of Activated charcoal.
The activated charcoal has mainly 3 benefits:
1) It is a poison and toxic remedy.
2) Beneficial for oral care.
3) Beneficial as Beauty ingredient.
Uses of Activated charcoal.
Activated Charcoal has many uses following are some of the major uses of this processed charcoal:
1) It can be used naturally to whiten our teeth.
2) It is used in many Toothpaste
3) Activated charcoal can be used as a face mask or cleanser.
4) This charcoal is used in Shampoo to clean the impurities from the hair.
5) Activated Charcoal is also used as a water purifier.
6) Activated Charcoal can also be used to clean the air in the surrounding.
Along with all these uses and benefits Activated Charcoal is non-toxic hence it is also very safe for regular use.
Download The Lehren App For Latest & More News, Gossips, Videos And Podcasts.