- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Salman Vs Karan: Who’s The Better Host For Bigg Boss? Check Poll Results

We conducted a poll to know who does the audience likes more as a host of Bigg Boss- Salman Khan or Karan Johar. The results will shock you!

Bigg Boss is one of the most-watched reality shows in India. The show has been successfully running since 2006 and is raking high TRP even at its 15th season. The show began with Arshad Warsi hosting its season 1. Shilpa Shetty and Amitabh Bachchan have also been a host for the subsequent seasons. However, the show gained momentum after Salman Khan came on board as a host from season 4. Since then, the show has touched greater heights. Now when the 15th season is being telecasted on TV, with Salman Khan as the host, the makers gave a little twist by introducing Karan Johar as the host for Bigg Boss OTT.


The decision got a mixed reaction from fans. And now, when both Salman and Karan are hosting the show on different platforms, it is easier for the fans to draw comparisons. Therefore, we conducted a poll asking people that who’s the better host for Bigg Boss. And the results are shocking.

Around 2,900 people participated in the poll and 95% of the people feel that Salman Khan is a better host. The rest 5% chose Karan Johar. The vast difference in the poll results speaks volumes on who is the audience’s favorite.

Also Watch: Saanand Verma On His Role In Helmet, Sex Education & Working With Aparshakti Khurana

Well, what do you think? Do tell us in the comment section below!

- Advertisement -

Latest Stories