- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Pracheen Chauhan Reacts On Molestation Charges Against Him

Days after arrest of Pracheen Chauhan who later got bailed on Saturday afternoon, TV actor Pracheen reacts on molestation charges against him in this new interview.

On friday night a few days back itself, another huge shock came for the television industry as the renowned TV actor Pracheen Chauhan had gotten arrested by the Malad east police station after an official complaint was filed against him by a 22 years old girl who alleged that Pracheen had invited her to his house party a few days back and then also tried touching her inappropriately along with trying to do molestation with her and then later on he also got bailed by Borivali court on the weekend. Now in a recent interview, coming clean for first time, Pracheen Chauhan reacts on molestation charges against him.

This was indeed shocking news for the entire tinsel town fraternity as the news of his arrest made it to the headlines and took social media and internet by storm which did spread like wildfire and now speaking up about it after the entire chaotic case against him in his new interview, Pracheen Chauhan reacts on molestation charges against him.

The well renowned actor who has acted in several popular serials like Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Kuchh Jhuki Palkain, Sinndoor Tere Naam Ka, Saat Phere, Kutumb and was last seen in Star Plus show Shaadi Mubarak and also won hearts of audiences and fans over the years, Pracheen Chauhan reacts on molestation charges against him.

ALSO READ – TV Actor Pracheen Chauhan Gets Bail In Ongoing Molestation Case

Pracheen Chauhan was later presented in the Borivali court on Saturday afternoon and was later granted bail. Most importantly, the 22 years old girl who filed complaint against him and also got him arrested is a known in the television industry and works in tinsel town as well.

In his recent interview byte with a leading digital entertainment portal a few hours back in the morning, talking about the molestation charges against him and also opening up more in details on same, Pracheen said, “I don’t want to talk about the matter right now as I am devastated and I need to speak to my lawyer also before I comment on the matter. For now, I can just say obviously it’s a false case and I will be telling the real story very soon by releasing an official statement”.

Furthermore, when also quizzed about whether the girl’s story is real or not, on this Pracheen added, “When I have the whole clarity on it, I will tell what is the true story”.

Meanwhile also earlier on Saturday, Prakash Bele who is the Senior PI at the Kurar village police station in Malad East, in his quote to a leading indian publication had told, “The complainant along with a friend was invited by the accused to his residence on June 30. The accused was drunk and touched her inappropriately. He was produced before the Borivali court today and has been granted bail”.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
- Advertisement -

Latest Stories