44-year-old Mika Singh has finally decided to get married. The talented singer is on a hunt for a suitable bride via a reality show. Star Bharat is presenting Swaymvar: Mika Di Vohti where Mika will meet 12 single women and choose one to be his life partner towards the end of the show. The show will be hosted by Singer Shaan. A grand press launch event is being held at ‘The Ummed’ in Jodhpur on 7 June.
Mika Di Vohti Press Launch LIVE UPDATES:
- Mika Singh will be on sets of Mika Di Voti on his birthday (10th June). When asked about his birthday plans, he said, “I had many plans but I will not be celebrating my birthday this year. If there’s any death in your family, you don’t celebrate such days. KK Sir has passed away. But he will always live in our hearts. And then, my younger brother Sidhu Moose Wala was brutally murdered. There have been two family deaths and that’s why I won’t be celebrating my birthday.”
- Mika Singh reveals that he rejected 100 or 150 girls in his life. He adds, “It’s not that there was any problem with the girls but because I wanted to focus on my career.”
- Mika Singh says he was approached for Swayamvar in 2015 but he refused because he was not ready as he was focusing on his singing career.
- Contestant Dhvani calls Mika Singh a ‘swagger’. She impresses the crowd by mimicking Kangana Ranaut.
- Contestant Prantika says she likes everything about Mika Singh. She says, “He is so grounded and simple. I feel grateful to be here.”
- Contestant Chandrani says, “I am excited and nervous. I am a normal girl standing in front of King Mika Singh.” She hopes to stay with Mika Singh forever.
- Contestant Neet says, “I feel amazing to be a part of Mika Ka Swayamvar.” She dedicates a shayari to Mika Singh. She adds, “I am here to win your heart. I hope you fall in love with this Punjabi girl. I love you.”
- Only 4 contestants out of 12 will be introduced at the launch event today.
- Mika Singh says that he has to do romance in 48-degree celsius.
- Mika Singh says that Star Bharat is doing what his family couldn’t.
- Mika Singh makes a Dhaamakedar entry at the launch event of Swaymver: Mika Di Vohti. He is seen wearing a set of black Kurta-Pyjama with a green scarf. He touches Jaspinder Narula’s feet as he comes on stage. Gorgeous fireworks light up the sky of Jodhpur.
- Shaan reveals that Mika Singh once told that singer Jaspinder Narula will choose his bride. Jaspinder now recalls that his words are finally coming true.
Shaan welcomes playback singer Jaspinder Narula on stage and calls her Mika Singh’s ‘elder sister’. Talented younger singer Bhoomi Trivedi also joins Jaspinder Narula on stage.
- The host announces that Shaan will give a special tour of the venue after the press conference.
- Singer Shaan makes a grand entry on stage. He will be hosting Mika Ka Swaymvar. Shaan is returning as a host after 14 years. Shaan says that it was Mika who convinced him to host the show. Shaan says that Mika wanted anyone close to him to host his Swaymvar.
- A mehendi corner is set up for guests to get henna on their palms. The venue gives total wedding vibes.
- The Ummed Palace is lit up with gorgeous lights. The stage is set to welcome Mika Singh and the 12 contestants of ‘Mika Di Vohti’.
- The guests are welcomed with Dhol and Gidda (Punjabi Folk Dance).
- Television star Hina Khan gets a warm welcome at ‘The Ummed Jodhpur Palace Resort’. The actress was seen arriving in a comfy printed outfit with white sneakers.
Mika Di Vohti Release Date And Time: The upcoming reality show will telecast the opening episode on the 19th of June. It will then air from Monday to Friday at 8 PM only on Star Bharat. 12 beautiful divas will compete against each other to become Mika Singh’s life partner.