The ace and stunning actress of tinsel town who is winning hearts of fans and audiences as one of the strongest contenders off late, Jasmin’s slaying it with her style statement outfits in BB14.
Already ruling on hearts of fans and audiences in tinsel town through some remarkable performances in Television serials like Dil Se Dil Tak (Colors TV, 2017), gorgeous TV actress Jasmin’s slaying it with her style statement outfits in BB14.
If there is anyone who is giving us major fashion goals in the Big Boss 14 house, it is none other than Jasmin Bhasin. Besides her incredible game, we are also keeping a close eye on her stylish #OOTD fashionable sense and we have to say she’s won our heart! Here are her six best looks from the show!
1. Sequin suit: We are just in love with this sequin suit ensemble outfit that Jasmin wore for the New Year Party! The sharp jacket with pants made her clearly stand apart. And who doesn’t love bling?
2. Red sari with black sleeveless blouse: This lady in red surely looks fancy! We just love the printed red saree, looks so classy and elegant. What’s more? The bun just adds to Jasmin’s appeal making her completely stand out. And need we mention that we totally dig the sexy black blouse?
3. Gold embroidered gown: It is safe to say that Jasmin is one of the most dazzling contestants in the house. Her latest Weekend Ka Vaar gown was a testimony to this. We love the detailing on the piece!
4. Black turtleneck and jeans: All we can say is that Jasmin is really slaying the nip in the air. We saw her in a black turtle neck and denims and loved this casual look! She wore her hair in a high bun and looked absolutely amazing!
5. Pink co-ords: Jasmin recently wore a pink set and we loved her in it! The crop jacket and loose pants looked so classy on her. This is one of her best task looks all season!
6. White and silver saree: This one’s not extremely recent but an evergreen classic. She wore a white and silver sequin saree for the previous Weekend Ka Vaar and looked absolutely stunning. Also, elegance with which she carried off the saree was to die for!
Well! here’s hoping that Jasmin gives us a lot more in the style department in the rest of the season!