One of the most successful Indian TV serials which has been rocking the TRP charts along with hitting the right notes with fans and audiences since its inception last year July 2020 is ace TV producer Rajan Shahi’s serial Anupamaa. In this new year, lets look at five reasons audiences must watch the hit show Anupamaa.
With the new year 2021 finally getting things back with a bang, it was indeed a task to cull out the clutter, but here are the five reasons audiences must watch the hit show Anupamaa.
The New Year is finally here and with it, fans and audiences get some amazing content to watch. While the last year was termed as disruptive in terms of actors and content, out of all serials, Anupamaa became a trendsetter so now, we take a thorough glance at five reasons audiences must watch the hit show Anupamaa.
Rajan Shahi’s “Anupamaa” is not just ruling the TRP charts, but also the audience’s hearts. The show is the story of a housewife, Anupamaa, who was never appreciated for the efforts that she has put into her family, her husband leaves her for another woman, and then she takes on a journey of discovering herself.
Produced by Rajan Shahi and his mother Deepa Shahi under their banner Shahi Productions Pvt Ltd, “Anupamaa” features Rupali Ganguly in the titular role of Anupamaa, while Sudhanshu Pandey essays her husband Vanraj. The show recently had a lot of twists which were quite intriguing and interesting. So let’s take a look at the five reasons audiences must watch the hit show Anupamaa.
1. Story, screenplay, dialogues, direction: “Anupamaa” is such a simple story portrayed so beautifully on-screen. The beauty of the show lies not just in the performances, but also in the hard-hitting dialogues. And how can we forget about the direction, this simple yet sensitive story has been portrayed in the most impactful way on-screen. All these aspects have not just created a new texture for television, but also started a new trend.
2. Relationship values: There is a reason Rajan Shahi is called the “King of relationships”. Even in this show where the main protagonist is a mom of three grown-up children, he made sure to emphasize other relationships like Vanraj and his kids, or Anupamaa and her in-laws. All these relationships are so beautifully portrayed on-screen.
3. The stellar star cast: Be it Rupali’s Anupamaa, or Sudhanshu’s Vanraj, or Madalsa Sharma’s Kavya, all of them have portrayed their characters with perfection. All the actors are giving such wonderful performances that you will be in awe of them. It also features Alpana Buch, Arvind Vaidya, Paras Kalnawat, Aashish Mehrotra, Muskan Bamne, Shekhar Shukla, Nidhi Shah, and Anagha Bhosale.
4. AnuRaj: There is something unique about the middle-aged romance between Anupamaa and Vanraj. Be it Anupamaa helping Vanraj wear his kurta, or Anupamaa speaking up Vanraj, or them dancing together on “Madhuban mein jo kanhaiyaa”, their pairing is stunning. Though we have only seen it in bits and pieces, AnuRaj, as they are fondly called by their fans, always leave the audience craving for more.
5. Anupamaa: Saving this one for the last. Anupamaa has made the audience, both men and women, realised that every house has an Anupamaa, and how we often forget to appreciate them for all that they are doing. Also, the Anupamaa on television is so determined and she wants to achieve so many things, making the impossibles possible for herself, and on the way she is setting examples for everyone.
Anupamaa features Rupali Ganguly, Sudhanshu Pandey, Madalsa Sharma, Alpana Buch, Arvind Vaidya, Paras Kalnawat, Aashish Mehrotra, Muskan Bamne, Shekhar Shukla, Nidhi Shah, Anagha Bhosale, and Tassnim Sheikh Nerurkar. Produced by Rajan Shahi and his mother Deepa Shahi under their banner Shahi Productions Pvt Ltd, the show airs on Star Plus.
Hope these are enough reasons for you to watch this beautiful and heart-warming show, and if you haven’t watched it, tune in to Star Plus Monday to Saturday at 10 p.m., or watch it on Disney Hotstar.