Search LEHREN

Poll Result: Will Neha Kakkar And Aditya Narayan Get Married On Valentine's Day?

We conducted a poll to know the views of people about Neha Kakkar and Aditya Narayan's Wedding. Check out the Results!

11th February 2020 | 02:40 PM (IST)
6164 views

Neha Kakkar and Aditya Narayan have been making headlines for quite some time now, courtesy their romance on Indian Idol 11. The cute couple is all set to tie the nuptial knot on Valentine's Day this year. But the question is, will they actually get married or is it just a publicity stunt that will get over by the last episode of Indian Idol 11. 

We asked our audience, 'Will Neha Kakkar and Aditya Narayan get married on Valentine's Day?'

Check out what our audience thinks! 

Neha Poll Result

1,000 people participated within 1 hour of the poll and only 41% of people believe that the wedding rumors are true. While the rest 59% believe that the wedding will not happen. 

Well, Aditya Narayan's father Udit Narayan also thinks what the majority people do! In a recent interview, Udit said, "I suspect this link-up and marriage rumors with Neha are just to boost the TRPs of Indian Idol where she’s a judge and my son is the anchor. I wish the marriage rumors were true. Neha is a wonderful girl. We’d love to have as our Bahu."

He further said, "Aditya is our only son. We’re waiting for him to get married. If these wedding rumors were true, my wife and I would be the happiest parents in the world. But Aditya has not shared this with us."

Neha Kakkar is the judge of Indian Idol 11 while Aditya hosts the show. 

Download The Lehren App For Latest & More News, Gossips, Videos And Podcasts.

11th February 2020 | 02:40 PM (IST)
6164 views
×
×