Prince Harry and Megan Markle are known for their giving nature and doing charities. The former Royal couple has now stepped forward to serve the needy during the coronavirus pandemic. According to the sources, the couple joined Project Angel Food on Wednesday to deliver meals to 20 families living in California with critical illnesses.
Richard Ayoub, the executive director of Project Angel Food said that Harry and Megan first volunteered on Easter Sunday and then asked again to volunteer on Wednesday as well. “They told us they heard our drivers were overloaded and wanted to volunteer to lighten the drivers’ workload,” said Richard Ayoub to the sources.
The lovebirds practiced proper social distancing measures while delivering meals to families. They kept a six feet distance from others and also wore masks and gloves. Speaking of which Richard Ayoub said, “Our clients are most at risk to contract the coronavirus, having compromised immune systems including heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, and most are over the age of 60.”
Richard concluded by saying, “I am blown away that they chose us. They care about our vulnerable population.”
Talking about Prince Harry and Megan Markle, the former Duke and Duchess of Sussex bid goodbye to their royal duties earlier this year. The official exit date for the couple was 31st March 2020. Now the two have begun a new chapter of their life.
The former Royal couple decided to drop their royal duties and begin a financially independent life in Canada with their 11-month-old son Master Archie. But later the couple shifted their quarantine base in Los Angeles and are currently cooped up in a mansion in Malibu away from the eyes of the media.