We all know how the fans of the cult and hot show F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (NBC, 1994 – 2004) are so thrilled that its reunion special is finally going to air on 27th May at HBO Max and so before F.R.I.E.N.D.S. reunion special, 10 most cult friends episodes.
We all know how the iconic series ‘Friends’ (NBC, 1994 – 2004) has a very special place in every kid of 90’s who has grown up and especially the tight knit friendship and bonding between Rachel Green (Jennifer Aniston), Monica Geller (Courteney Cox), Phoebe Buffay (Lisa Kudrow), Joey Tribbiani (Matt Leblanc), Chandler Bing (Matthew Perry) and Ross Geller (David Schwimmer) both on screen and off screen has time and again given all the ardent fans of ‘Friends’ friendship goals and much more which is why the reunion is bound to be special and making it more enjoyable, before F.R.I.E.N.D.S. reunion special, 10 most cult friends episodes.
All the original cast members including Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt Leblanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer are going to feature in this highly awaited reunion but cherry on the top of the cake here for ardent fandom who can’t get enough of the series, before F.R.I.E.N.D.S. reunion special, 10 most cult friends episodes.
1. The one where Monica gets a roommate – The pilot of the show is so amazing which kickstarts the 10 episodic seasons show wherein ‘The one where Monica gets a roommate is most cult and rewatchable one which is so easy and chill as it gives perfect introduction of all characters followed by the main iconic locations along with setting tone and mood of the show.
2. The one with all the resolutions – This one sees the entire gang all ready and set with their own set of New Year resolutions which are totally impossible for them to do making some humorous and hilarious moments wherein we see how Chandler is trying not to insult anyone, Rachel is trying not to gossip, Phoebe wanting to fly a plane, and, of course, Ross is trying a new thing every day makes the one with all the resolutions a great watchable episode.
3. The one where they all turn thirty – Cutting the birthday cake to celebrate Rachel’s thirtieth birthday in which we see her feeling totally scared and tensed about her future mixed with rest of the gang’s thirtieth birthday experiences makes the one where they all turn thirty an intriguing but cult episode as well.
4. The one in Vegas – F.R.I.E.N.D.S. two part season 5 finale sees two of Friends best and epic episodes come to life and pan out successfully with entire gang deciding to fly to Vegas together. Most of the storylines within the two episodes are great and enjoyable filled with several funny and hilarious moments that make it one of the best season finales just to put on to rewatch.
5. The one with the proposal – Most loved and cult episodes of the series are loved by fans globally as they are totally relatable and hilarious along with being filled with humorous antics which are easily digested but with the one with the proposal, its so emotional that even fans had tears which starts with Chandler’s initial proposal to Monica going wrong followed by the best and beautiful proposal at end.
6. The one where they all find out – Monica and Chandler sneaking around did lead to some juicy moments but undoubtedly the very best one of the entire lot was entire episode of the one where they all find out wherein the complete scene and sequence with Phoebe and Chandler’s awkward date is funny and also iconic, with final surprise of not only Monica and Chandler saying they love one another but Ross accidentally finding out, making it much better.
7. The one where no one’s ready – Not a crucial episode but is related to overall story and season of show wherein its all focused on Ross’s need for the gang getting ready for his museum’s black tie event with tension rising as ultimately no one’s getting ready for same with iconic moments like Chandler wearing all clothes of Joey which is why its one of best and loved cult episodes.
8. The one with the prom video – Ross and Rachel’s relationship does have plenty of iconic episodes but most loved and favorite one in terms of rewatchability is the one with prom video wherein the gang sees throwback of Rachel and Monica’s prom but also sees how Ross cared for Rachel as he gets ready to take her to prom after her date didn’t show up which is birthplace of entire lobster phenomenon and some jokes at Rachel and Monica’s expense.
9.The one with all the thanksgivings – Friends has many thanksgiving episodes which are totally fun and chill to watch and out of the lot, The one with all the thanksgivings is a great and fun chill vibe episode which shows all the amazing thanksgiving moments.
10. The one with all the embryos – The one with all the embryos is basically about Phoebe starting procedure of having Frank and Alice’s baby by undergoing embryo implant procedure which gives emotional angle to Phoebe’s character being pregnant followed by the quiz where Chandler and Joey are pitted against Rachel and Monica to either win the apartment or see the chick and duck given away is one of most excellent things done in the show which is what makes this episode cult and classic rewatchable one.