There’s no one in this world who loves to sleep. There’s an entire movie made on sleep namely The Sleeping Beauty. If you are wondering why I am talking about sleep all of a sudden then let us remind you that I am one of them who loves to sleep the whole day.
Yes, you heard that right. Michael Farquhar wrote “Sleep is absolutely essential to your physical and mental health. Sleep’s rhythms underpin everything you do, ensuring your brain and body are working at their best! We’re often bad at recognising that, and prioritising sleep in our lives.”
Anyways, even Bollywood celebs have always recommended that you should have enough sleep to enjoy a healthy life. But they themselves are deprived of sleep and hence they tend to fall asleep on the movie sets.
Let’s take a look at some Bollywood celebs who fell asleep on the movie sets.
1. Salman Khan took a nap on the sets of Bajrangi Bhaijaan. What a tiring shoot it has been. We can totally understand.
2. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja was diagnosed with Swine Flu and hence was advised to have enough sleep So she slept on the sets of Prem Ratan Dhan Payo.
3. Shah Rukh Khan took a quick nap after he shot the episode of Karan Johar’s chat show Koffee With Karan.
4. Ranveer Singh was so tired on the sets of Zoya Akhtar’s Dil Dhadakne Do that he literally slept on the sets.
5. Well, we can understand Award functions can be boring. But they are fun too. Kangana Ranaut went on to sleep while attending an award function. Like really.
Eat Right and Sleep Tight!