It’s that day of the week when we start to feel the mid-week blues. Wednesday is here and we are sure that many of you must have started the countdown for the weekend.
While we always talk about how Wednesday makes you feel wacky, here in the world of movies are some of the dialogues that will motivate you in real life.
So, here’s your Bollywood dose of Wednesday Wisdom
1. Kahin Pe Pahuchne Ke Liye Kahin Se Nikalna Bahut Zaroori Hota Hai – Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.
2. Jab Log Tumhare Khilaaf Bolene Lage, Samajh Lo Tarakki Kar Rahe Ho- Guru.
3. Kabhi Kisi Ko Itna Bhi Mat Darao Ki Darr Hi Khatam Ho Jaaye- Mary Kom.
4. Jinke Ghar Sheeshe Ke Hote Hai, Woh Dusron Ke Gharo Pe Patthar Nahi Feka Karte – Waqt.
5. Galtiya Bhi Rishton Ki Tarah Hoti Hai, Karni Nahi Padti, Ho Jaati Hai- D Day.
6. Khudi Ko Kar Buland Itna Ke Har Taqdeer Se Pehle, Khuda Bande Se Khud Pooche, Bata Teri Raza Kya Hai?- Bulandi.
7. Life Mein Sabse Bada Risk Hota Hai, Koi Risk Na Lena – Barfi.
8. Dil Se Faisla Karo Tumhe Kya Karna Hai, Dimaag Tarkeeb Nikaal Hi Lega- Dil Dhadakne Do.