Bollywood actor Vicky Kaushal is one of the biggest superstars of the current generation. The actor gave several hit movies like Raazi, Uri: The Surgical Strike, and Sardar Udham Singh among others. The actor recently appeared in Sardar Udham Singh which was a hit while he will soon be seen in Shashank Khaitan’s film Govinda Naam Mera.
Meanwhile, a lot of his fans have been curious to know about the actor’s monthly income, net worth, and more. Don’t worry we have got you, here’s everything you need to know about Vicky Kaushal’s net worth, annual income, and more.
Vicky Kaushal’s Net Worth
Vicky Kaushal’s estimated net worth is about 25 crores meanwhile, the actor charges approx. Rs 4-5 crores per movie. Vicky Kaushal has also done many endorsements and advertisements for which the actor charges anywhere between Rs 3 crores to 4 crores for the same. While as per Forbes India 2019 list, Vicky Kaushal is among the top 100 earners in the country and was featured in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list. Vicky’s monthly income is reportedly over Rs 25 lakhs.
Vicky Kaushal’s House
Vicky Kaushal resides in an opulent home in Mumbai. The actor shifted to his new house after his marriage to Katrina Kaif, the actor has apparently rented the sea-facing home in Juhu. The luxurious house has multiple bedrooms and servant quarters with mind-boggling rent of Rs 8 lakhs per month and with a deposit of Rs 1.75 crores. Not only this, the Bollywood couple is now neighbors with actress Anushka Sharma and her husband Virat Kohli.
Cars Owned By Vicky Kaushal
Vicky Kaushal is the proud owner of some very luxurious and high-end vehicles, which includes car models from luxury brand names like Range Rover Autobiography LWB, Mercedes-Benz GLE, and BMW 5GT. While his wife Katrina owns Audi Q7 and Land Rover Range Rover Vogue.
Interesting Facts About Vicky Kaushal
- Bollywood actor Vicky Kaushal cannot watch horror movies however he starred in one named, Bhoot – Part One: The Haunted Ship.
- Vicky Kaushal is hydrophobic which means the actor has a phobia of water.
- Vicky Kaushal holds an engineering degree in Electronics and Telecommunications.
- Kaushal entered showbiz as an assistant director. He assisted Anurag Kashyap in the crime drama ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ in 2012.
- Vicky was one of the actors to get featured on Forbes’s ’30 under 30′. The publication recognized his work and featured him in 2018.
On the work front, Vicky Kaushal was last seen in Shoojit Sircar’s ‘Sardar Udham’. He will be next seen in ‘Govinda Naam Mera’ alongside Kiara Advani and Bhumi Pedneker. Vicky will also be seen with Sara Ali Khan in Laxman Utekar’s upcoming untitled movie.