1. Tanuja and Kajol- Tanuja was one of the best actresses of her time. Her performance in the 60s and 70s won millions of hearts. Following the same footsteps, her daughter Kajol went one-step ahead. This mother-daughter duo is very much successful and is certainly one of the top mother-daughter couples in Bollywood.
2. Soni Razdan, Alia Bhatt and Shaheen Bhatt- Alia Bhatt’s mother Soni Razdan got married to filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt in 1986. The British- born Soni Razdan was seen in critically-acclaimed films like Mandi, Saaransh, Sadak and Monsoon Wedding. She recently starred in Raazi, playing Alia Bhatt’s on-screen mother. While Alia is a Bollywood celebrity.
3. Aparna Sen and Konkona Sen Sharma- Aparna Sen is an acclaimed director, celebrated Bengali actress and three national film award winners. She has worked with Satyajit Ray. Her daughter Konkana followed her footsteps and is a very fine actress. The mother-daughter duo worked jointly on their venture named “Mr. and Mrs. Iyer” and it was a much-talked project.
4. Dimple Khanna and Twinkle Khanna- The super hit mother-daughter duo rocked the silver screen. Dimple Kapadia became a star with “bobby” while the daughter became a star by a super hit Barsaat. Dimple married superstar Rajesh Khanna while Twinkle tied a knot to the Khiladi of Bollywood Akshay Kumar. This duo is also known for its elegant taste of fashion and is the most talked couple of Bollywood.
5. Babita and Karishma/Kareena Kapoor- Babita was the famous actress in the 1960s’. She married Randhir Kapoor, eldest son of Raj Kapoor. Babita left the industry after the birth of her daughters Karishma and Kareena. Sooner, Karishma and Kareena stepped into Bollywood and made their mark. Karishma and Kareena are surely much more successful than Babita.