Star Kids often enjoy the glitz and glamour because of their parents. The attention they get and the stardom they achieve is even carried forward by them.
There are many Bollywood celebs whose kids will soon enter the glamour industry. Sara Ali Khan, Jhanvi Kapoor and many others have already wrapped up the shooting of their films but there are many more celebs whose children are away from the world of glamour.
So let’s take a look at top 5 hot daughters of Bollywood celebs who should step into the film industry soon.
1. Trishala Dutt: Sanjay Dutt’s daughter Trishala Dutt is surely an eye-candy! The pretty lady is highly active on Instagram and often posts pictures with her daddy. One look at her pictures and you will agree with us that she will make a beautiful actress. Her beautiful face, curvaceous body and natural expressions will surely win many hearts.
2. Zuni Chopra: Vidhu Vinod Chopra and Anupama Chopra’s darling daughter Zuni Chopra is not unknown to the world. The fifteen-year-old is an author of her debut book The House That Spoke which was out last year. Zuni looks really gorgeous and will definitely grow up in a beautiful girl. Coming from a film industry background, she should definitely try her hands in acting.
3. Aaliyah Kashyap: Anurag Kashyap’s daughter from Aarti Bajaj, Aaliyah Kashyap is already a star. She is often seen hanging out with her friends who include Ibrahim Ali Khan, Jhanvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor. Aaliyah is the brand ambassador for fashion designer Babita Malkani’s brand.
4. Ira Khan: Aamir Khan and first wife Reena Dutta’s daughter Ira Khan is actually a competition to today’s generation of star kids. Ira does not get spotted often but whenever she gets clicked, she makes sure that all the attention is towards her. Recently she was snapped at the airport with Kiran Rao and other siblings while returning from New Year’s Eve.
5. Nysa Devgn: Kajol and Ajay Devgn’s daughter Nysa is all grown up to a beautiful girl. Nysa’s pictures on her mom’s Instagram account are a proof that she should join Bollywood as soon as possible. Be it her traditional avatar or a chic modern look, she just nails in it.