It is not just the acting skills, movies and physical beauty of the Bollywood celebrities that make them popular and being loved, but it is also the beauty of their heart that many celebrities are known for. Many Bollywood celebrities have been part of different charitable organizations and NGO’s that help the welfare of humans as well as animals.
Following is a list of such top 5 Bollywood celebs and their good deeds:
1) Nana Patekar: If we are talking about charity and good deeds the first name that comes to our mind is Nana Patekar, this bold actor has a big heart as he almost donates 90% of his earning for the families of suffering farmers and families of suicide committed farmers.
2) Amitabh Bachchan: Big B, the superstar of the millennial also has a great connection towards martyrs and farmers. He has been lending a helping hand towards families of farmers and martyrs for the past many years.
3) Dia Mirza: Dia Mirza has been a part of organizations like CRY(Child Rights and You), Cancer Patients Aid Association, Spastics Society of India, PETA, etc. She has also adopted two cheetah cubs in Lucknow’s Prince of Wales zoological park.
4) Shah Rukh Khan: The Badshah of Bollywood has a soft corner towards kids. He has established a children’s ward in Mumbai’s Nanavati hospital in memory of his mother. He also among the board members of the Make-A-Wish organization.
5) Deepika Padukone: Deepika Padukone is the founder of the Love Laugh Foundation. With this organization, she helps many people overcome their depression. Her campaign #DobaaraPoocho also helped in making India mentally healthy by fighting depressing.