Aparna Nayr, a Dubai-based actress who recently appeared in the blockbuster song “Kanna Vich Waaliyan” by Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala, has caught our attention for all the right reasons, but there are many things about her that not many of her fans would know of
Known for her phenomenal looks and top-notch fashion game, here are some of the most interesting and unknown facts about the actress.
10 Unknown Facts About Aparna Nayr
- Aparna was born in a small Middle Eastern city called Ras Al Khaimah, which is located in the United Arab Emirates. She went to an Indian high school in her city, before moving to Dubai at the age of 17 to pursue her university degree.
- Aparna was always an academic student, scoring well throughout middle and high school. She held the first rank in all of Ras Al Khaimah when she graduated from high school with a 94.6% aggregate score. She went on to pursue chartered accounting, which she successfully completed.
- In her early 20s, she loves physical combat and boxing. The model has posts about her training routine sprinkled throughout her Instagram feed.
Also Read- Aditya Dhar has been allotted a massive budget of 600 crores for The Immortal Ashwatthama
- Aparna tries to maintain a pescatarian diet throughout the year. Indian food is her favorite. She also has a weakness in Mexican, Arabic, Japanese, Italian, and Turkish food. When she travels, she likes to indulge in the local cuisine.
- Aparna currently has 2 dogs. They’re named Zoey and Zeus. They’re both rescues from the local animal shelter. She has rescued several dogs and cats and helped them find loving homes.
- Aparna has never had a job outside of modeling and acting, but once desired of being an undercover police officer and a flight attendant when she was young.
- Aparna’s style is quite simple and understated. She loves colors and clean lines. For that reason, she loves working with stylists because they take her out of her comfort zone and put her in things she would normally not pick out for herself, so that’s always fun.
- Talking about her hobbies, she enjoys long walks, watching movies with her friends, cooking, bike rides, and trying new workout classes.
Also, Read- Ratna Pathak Shah Takes A Jibe At New-Age Actors; Calls Them ‘3 Month Old Child
- Aparna’s parents have been in the travel and tourism industry, so she had the luck of traveling all over the world growing up. Once she started modeling, it was then her work that would take her to some of the most beautiful places.
- Aparna claims to be spiritual. She believes in a higher power and Karma.