Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit is truly one of the best talents we have in the acting industry. Over time, we have seen some amazing characters played by the actress and received love and praise from her fans. She has made a strong impression not only with her excellent acting but also with her expressions and dance. She has indeed made a strong mark, not only in the Bollywood industry. The actress has worked with almost everyone in the industry; she has appeared in over 70 films.
There is no doubt that we have seen and loved Madhuri in different shades, but today we will talk about some secrets of the actress’ life.
1) Madhuri made her acting debut in 1984 with the film Abodh, in which she portrayed a young bride along with Bengali actor Tapas Paul, who plays the male lead in the film. And when Madhuri used to go on sets, her mother also used to give her company in her early career.
2) Initially, when Madhuri’s parents did not want her to step into the film world, then they started looking for a relationship with the actress. The proposal for the relationship was also sent to singer Suresh Wadkar, but seeing Madhuri’s photo, he rejected the relationship by calling her skinny.
3) Madhuri Dixit has two elder sisters and an elder brother. And Madhuri and her sister, Rupa, looked like identical twins.
4) Madhuri shared the screen with Salman Khan in the 1994 film Hum Aapke Hai Kaun. Their onscreen chemistry was loved a lot. But do you know that Madhuri was paid more than Salman for that film.
5) She was the first choice to play Tabu’s character in Hum Saath Saath Hai; however, the offer was refused by her because Mohnish Behl was opposite her.
6) She was very fond of Hum Aapke Hai Kaun’s Tuffi, and then what? She adopted him after the film.
Also read:When Sridevi Refused To Work With Sanjay Dutt After A Horrifying Incident