Rhea Chakraborty who was arrested by the NCB a month ago has been granted bail today by the Bombay High Court. Though she can go home now, but there are 5 conditions attached to it. The High Court has set conditions for Rhea Chakraborty’s bail. This includes:
- Rhea has to deposit her passport
- She will not be allowed to fly out of India.
- She will have to report every day for 10 days to Mumbai Police.
- Rhea will have to furnish bail bond of Rs 1 lakh.
- The fifth condition is that she cannot meet with any other witness
Though Rhea has been granted bail, her brother Showik Chkraborty’s bail plea has been rejected by the court again.
Rhea was arrested by the NCB during the investigation of drug angle in Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case. It was found out that Rhea used to procure drugs for the late actor.
Rhea was in a relationship with Sushant for a year now. The couple used to live together. Sushant was found dead at his apartment on June 14 this year and all eyes were on Rhea who was accused of money laundering and abetment to suicide.