- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Rana Reacts To Director SS Rajamouli Receiving Threats For RRR

Baahubali (2016) and Ghazi Attack (2017) fame ace A list Tollywood and Bollywood superstar Rana Daggubati reacts to director SS Rajamouli receiving threats for RRR.

Ace A lister Tollywood film superstar and Baahubali (2016 – 2018) fame Rana Daggubati who has been ruling the hearts of global and national fans from past so many years now, has finally given his take on the simmering RRR film controversy where it’s very amazing to see him coming out in support of the director with the fact being that Rana reacts to director SS Rajamouli receiving threats for RRR.

The actor is also very vocal about what’s right and wrong which makes him stand out amongst his contemporaries that has made him who he is today. Not the one to sugar coat things and never the one to mince his words, Rana reacts to director SS Rajamouli receiving threats for RRR.

ALSO READ – Rana Daggubati Starrer Haathi Mere Saathi’s Release Date Postponed Due To The Coronavirus Pandemic

Baahubali series fame stellar critically acclaimed director SS Rajamouli’s film RRR is in a huge sea of controversies and troubles yet again where he has been receiving threats from past few days for his film RRR which has an ensemble star cast of NTR Jr, RamCharan Teja, Ajay Devgn, and Alia Bhatt in leading roles. Even before the filming schedule of the film could start properly, the film has gotten mired in controversies yet again where now Telangana’s BJP Leader Bandi Sanjay has officially issued a fair warning to SS Rajamouli over his upcoming film project RRR and also questioned about the portrayal and representation of their freedom fighter, Komaram Bheem in the film.

Now, finally the actor has broken his silence on the same in his latest interview with a leading Indian digital entertainment website, where he was asked about his take on the RRR movie controversy where in SS Rajamouli has been receiving threats, Rana asserted, “I feel there’s very little going on in the country, there’s so much attention given to the stuff that’s not of importance or relevance. When things go back to normal, everybody will really have a busy life to attend. This is a big country and everyone has a different point of view and opinion”.

Furthermore Rana also added this bit, “There is news which has no regulations. I think what really needs regulations is not films and OTT, it’s the news and anything that is broadcasted as information…”.

As of now, currently the versatile Tollywood / Bollywood film star Rana has been in the limelight for opening up about his early health condition on stunning A lister ace Tollywood actress Samantha Akkineni’s chat show Sam Jam, Elucidating on the same, Rana getting a bit emotional said, “When life was on a fast forward, there was suddenly a pause button. There was bp, calcification around the heart and you have failed kidneys…It could have been a 70 per cent chance of stroke or haemorrhage and a 30 per cent chance of death straight”.

- Advertisement -

Latest Stories