- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Laal Singh Chaddha Boycott – Poll Results OUT!

On the eve of Laal Singh Chaddha release, we asked our audience, "Are you boycotting Laal Singh Chaddha?" The poll results will surprise you!

Aamir Khan is returning to the big screens after four years. After Thugs Of Hindustan tanked at the box office, the pressure of delivering a better film has mounted on Aamir. After years of hard work, his film Laal Singh Chaddha is finally releasing today, that is, 11th August. While his fans are quite excited, some people have also boycotted the film. #BoycottLaalSinghChaddha has been trending on Twitter and other social media platforms for the past few weeks.

On the eve of Laal Singh Chaddha release, we conducted an online poll to know the sentiments of our audience. We asked them the simple and burning question- Are you boycotting Laal Singh Chaddha?

Laal Singh Chaddha Boycott Poll Results:

The poll results will surprise you as much as they surprised us. Within four hours, over 10,000 people participated in our LIVE poll and the difference is quite huge. 33% of people agreed that they have boycotted the film while the other 67% haven’t. This means, there’s a large chunk of the Indian audience who is willing to go to the theatres and watch the film.

Laal Singh Chadda is the remake of the American movie Forrest Gump, starring Tom Hanks and Robin Wright. It features Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Naga Chaitanya in the lead roles. It has been receiving mixed reactions ever since the trailer was released. While some are unhappy with Aamir Khan’s forced Punjabi accent, others are complaining that his acting reminds them of PK and Dhoom 3. Forrest Gump fans are upset because they don’t want to see another version of their favourite film.

People have been boycotting Laal Singh Chaddha because of Aamir Khan’s ‘intolerant India’ remark in 2015. Hindu communities have also claimed Aamir to be hinduphobic and cited his movie PK as an example.

A night before the release of Laal Singh Chaddha, Aamir said during the film’s special screening, “We are happy that our film is finally reaching the theatres. I just want to say that we have made this film with so much love and we hope that this film will touch your hearts in the same way it touched ours while we were making it. I feel proud to say that Advait has directed this film fabulously. He has made it exactly how we had imagined. I am proud that it is a film about love. I am proud that this film shows are beautiful Indian culture. It is getting a wide release even in foreign countries. We are presenting this film to the audience with a lot of hope. We hope that people like it.”

Check Out: Shilpa Shetty Badly Injured While Shooting For Rohit Shetty’s ‘Indian Police Force’

- Advertisement -

Latest Stories