Jiah Khan’s suicide case is one of the most controversial cases in the industry, while recently the actress’ mother Rabia Khan recently recorded her testimony in her case. Jiah’s mother made some shocking revelations in her testimony while accusing actor Sooraj Pancholi. Take a look here-
Jiah Khan’s Mother Makes Shocking Accusations Against Sooraj Pancholi
Sooraj Pancholi, who has been accused of abetment to the suicide of Jiah Khan, dated the actress for quite some time. While recently Jiah’s mother made some shocking revelations in her testimony while accusing actor Sooraj Pancholi. Following are the points stated by Rabia Khan against Sooraj Pancholi in her testimony-
- Rabia Khan opened up about Jiah Khan’s entry into the Bollywood industry, her career, and her relationship with actor Sooraj Pancholi. She stated that Sooraj first met the actress through social media and they met each other in September 2012. Rabia Khan said. “At that time she sent some pictures ….to me it looked like they clicked and had mutual interest…However, in September she told me they were just friends”.
- Rabia Khan said that Jiah’s daily routine was apparently “taken over” by Pancholi and by October 2012, both Jiah and Sooraj started living together at each other’s house.
- Rabia Khan said that her daughter returned to Mumbai for professional work while on December 24, 2012, she said she received a message from Sooraj Pancholi, who said that he got angry with Jiah Khan after a fight with a friend. Rabia then stated, “At that time, I discovered that the duo had a violent fight,”
- Rabia Khan said that her daughter, Jiah Khan later decided to give him a second chance after their fight and the couple later went to Goa after reconciling. Meanwhile, in one of her telephonic conversations with Jiah Khan, the actress complained about being in a strange place and not wanting to stay there. Rabia further stated that Jiah told her that Sooraj flirted with other friends and women in front of Jiah during their trip to Goa.
- Rabia Khan revealed that Jiah Khan suddenly went to London on February 14, 2013. According to Rabia, her daughter, Jiah Khan told her that Sooraj Pancholi abused the actress verbally and physically.
Jiah Khan passed away on 3 June 2013 and was found dead at her apartment in Mumbai’s Juhu. She was hanging from a ceiling fan. Before her death, the actress was in a relationship with actor, Sooraj Pancholi. It was also reported that a six-page long suicide note allegedly addressed to her boyfriend, Sooraj Pancholi, was found by the actress’s sister.