- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Jersey Vs 83: Fans Reveal Which Sports Film They Are Excited For!

Ranveer Singh's 83 and Shahid Kapoor's Jersey are based on cricket. Both the films are releasing in December 2021.

December 2021 is an exciting month for movie buffs as many interesting films are up for release. This includes two sports films- 83 and Jersey.

83 is a multi starrer film with Ranveer Singh in lead. It is based on India’s victory in the 1983 Cricket World Cup. Delayed by almost 20 months, the film is finally hitting the theatres on 24th December.

On the other hand, the year is ending with Shahid Kapoor’s film ‘Jersey’. It is the remake of a Telugu film with the same name.

Now when two Hindi films, both based on cricket are releasing in the same month, we asked our audience which film are they most excited for! A total of 3,600 people participated in the poll in 24 hours and the poll results are out.

67% of the participants showed their interest towards Ranveer Singh’s 83, while the rest 33% voted for Shahid Kapoor’s Jersey.

Well, one of the reasons that make Ranveer’s film special is that it is based on true events and pays a tribute to the cricketers who led India to its first World Cup win. But on the other hand, Shahid Kapoor’s last film ‘Kabir Singh’ was a blockbuster at the box office and fans are looking forward for him to deliver another great performance.

Also Watch: Ranbir Kapoor ‘Kicks’ Alia Bhatt’s Lehenga, Fans Are Angry

- Advertisement -

Latest Stories