A day before his 56th birthday, Salman Khan was bitten by a snake thrice during his stay at his Panvel farmhouse. As the media gathered for his birthday, Salman told them, “A snake had entered a room in my farmhouse and the children got scared. So I took it outside using a stick. Gradually it reached onto my hand. I then grabbed it with my other hand to release it. When our staff saw the snake, they thought it was poisonous and due to the commotion that followed, the snake bit me not once but thrice.”
The incident took place at 3 AM on 26 Dec and the Dabangg actor was taken to MGM hospital in Navi Mumbai immediately. He was injected with all kinds of anti-venom and was discharged after six hours.
Salman further told the media, “When I came back, we let go of the snake. My sister got really scared, so I clicked a picture with the snake for her. Saanp se dosti hogayi (made friends with the snake).” He added, “My dad asked me ki kya hua? Saanp zinda hai? So I said yes, tiger bhi zinda hai, saanp bhi zinda hai.”
Salman recently shot for a schedule of his upcoming spy thriller film ‘Tiger 3’. It also stars Katrina Kaif.