There’s no one in this whole wide world who doesn’t like pets. Dogs and Cats have always been everyone’s favourite when it comes to pets.
Even Bollywood filmmakers couldn’t resist themselves from showing pets in their movies. While they took a little time to showcase animals in films, the current generation movies basically have a pet which eventually steals all the limelight.
Being a movie buff, I tend to watch movies a lot but it’s not the same with my love for pets. Even though I love cats and dogs and that their love had already entered my heart, somewhere or the other I am restricted to give them the entry in my home.
So, here’s the list of 8 Famous Pets from movies to those people including me who wish you had a pet ASAP!
1. Tuffy- Hum Aapke Hain Kaun: Tuffy The Saviour from Hum Aapke Hain Kaun saved Madhuri from marrying Mohnish in the film. Well, this doggo plays cricket too!
2. Pluto Mehra- Dil Dhadakne Do: Pluto Mehra from Dil Dhadakne Do garner all the puppy love from the entire cast and crew.
3. Raja- Main Prem Ki Dewaani Hu: Though the film was a complete disaster, Raja, the CGI generated Parakeet stole all the limelight with his loud voice and cute antics.
4. Entertainment- Entertainment: While there’s already a Hollywood movie based on a dog, Entertainment, the Golden Retriever from the film on his name gave Tuffy enough competition when it came to attention.
5. Kabootar- Maine Pyar Kiya: As iconic, the film is, Kabootar, the pigeon from Maine Pyaar Kiya was iconic too. Guess, it had an entire song on him. Can’t stop humming Kabootar Ja Ja Ja.
6. Johnny- Main Prem Ki Dewaani Hu: With Raja, the Parakeet as his company, Johnny- the doggy was overactive enough throughout the film.
7. Tommy- Mujhse Shaadi Karogi: Well, who can ever forget this Amrish Puri’s beloved pug. While he was in rivalry with Salman, he was extremely fond of Akshay in the film.
8. Moti- Teri Meherbaniyan: His heroic acts in the movie Teri Meherbaniyan alongside Jackie Shroff made his career though.
Inspiring right? Love your pets as much as you love yourself.