No doubt Kangana Ranaut is the Queen of Bollywood when it comes to acting. The pretty lady is efficient, well-versed and never messes with her acting. There was a time when the box-office was only ruled by male actors. But Kangana broke the stereotypes and gave hits like Gangster and Queen.
But wait, there were many blockbuster films that Kangana rejected because there was no strong female role. Let’s take a look.
1. Dirty Picture: Due to bold and colourful content Kangana rejected this hit film which later went to Vidya Balan and is popular even now.
2. Sultan: Kangana rejected the role of Arfa as she thought she had less screen time. The character was later portrayed by Anushka Sharma.
3. Bajrangi Bhaijaan: This is the second Salman Khan film that Kangana rejected. Kareena’s role was first offered to her but she was not to keen to be a part of this film.
4. Airlift: Akshay Kumar’s Airlift was one of the super hit films which Kangana rejected. The role later went to Nimrat Kaur and became iconic though.
5. Zero: Anand L Rai who worked with Kangana in Tanu Weds Manu wanted to cast her in Shah Rukh Khan’s multi-starrer Zero and Anushka’s part was offered to her but she rejected it.
6. Rustom: Well, who can forget the film Rustom? Kangana was offered to play Akshay’s wife in the film but rejected it because of less screen time. We don’t think though that Ileana’s character was not as important as the story revolved around her love life.