As they say, true love is beyond any boundaries and age too comes under it. With today’s millennial generation, the concept of love and marriage has a completely different definition. While people are accepting same-sex marriages and live-in-relationship, there’s a growing trend where people are actually finding love in older age.
Here’s a list of 7 Bollywood actresses who found true love after the age of 40.
1. Pooja Batra: Pooja married actor Nawab Shah in an intimate wedding ceremony and made their marriage official by sharing some pictures recently. Let us tell you that Pooja is currently 42, while Nawab is 46.
2. Sushmita Sen: The former Miss Universe is dating modelling hottie Rohman Shawl and often engages in social media PDA. She is 42 years old while Rohman is 28 years old.
3. Malaika Arora: Their love story is quite intimidating. Arjun and Malaika are dating from a brief period of time but never opened up about their relationship until now. Malaika is 45 years old while Arjun celebrated his 34th birthday recently.
4. Urmila Matondkar: Rangeela girl Urmila married Kashmiri businessman Mohsin Akhtar Mir at the age of 42.
5. Pooja Bedi: With a failed marriage in her past and two children, Pooja actually found her true love in her 40s. She married Maneck Contractor in February this year and terms it as the best time of her life.
6. Neena Gupta: After separating with Cricket legend Viv Richards, Neena got her true soul mate in Vivek Mehra whom she married at the age of 49.