When it comes to following the trends and fashion, women mostly love to follow their favourite fashion and Bollywood divas. Even for the weddings, plenty of the girls copy the examples set by Bollywood actresses at their wedding reception. The dress they wear, the makeover and the hues selected by them are all considered as a trend. Indian Bollywood celebrities have a somewhat wider influence on the latest fashion trends in the country.
Here Listed below are 10 Bollywood Actress Royal Wedding looks:
1. Sonam Kapoor- 2018 was the year of wedlock for Bollywood’s face of fashion and style, Sonam Kapoor. The flag bearer of fashion in India, Sonam is known for her progressive dressing. Always breaking stereotypes, Sonam’s wedding lehenga, against many anticipations, was picked from an unusual bridal designer, Anuradha Vakil. Getting the mighty red and gold back in vogue, the style maven restored our faith in the most popular bridal hue. Going unconventional with vintage textiles over a whole lot of sequential bling led Sonam to designer Anuradha, who is known for her taste in textiles.
2. Bipasha Basu- Yes, I know it’s hard to come out of the Bipasha’s wedding to Karan Singh Grover. Yes, the gorgeous Bengali bridal ensemble Bips wore was designed by Sabyasachi. Her baubles done by Jaipur Jewels and the wedding reception in which she changed into a head-to-toe gold look stands testimony to the painstaking labor that went into Bollywood Bridal wear Looks.
3. Shilpa Shetty- Another name of the Indian Bollywood industry, Shilpa Shetty carried a beautiful saree with heavy embellishments, on her wedding day. This traditional style Indian saree adorned with heavy embroidery work all over it. The drape of the saree was decorated with intricate patterns of embroidery, keeping the base colors red.
4. Kareena Kapoor– The style and beauty icon of India wore Manish Malhotra’s designed sharara with shades of pink, heavily adorned with gold embroidery work. Heavy gold jewelry along with hair in chignon was giving her a great outlook and then on her wedding reception at Taj Mahal, she wore decades-old Ghagra of her mother-in-law.
5. Anushka Sharma- Actress Anushka Sharma’s wedlock with Indian Cricket team captain, Virat Kohli was a much-awaited wedding of the year 2017. After years of speculation, the happy couple tied the knot in December 2017, in a close-knit romantic setup at Tuscany, Italy. Complementing her romantic wedding was Anushka’s wedding lehenga from ace wedding couturier Sabyasachi Mukherjee. Keeping in mind the lovely morning set up, the designer turned to a pretty tone of blush pink for the hand-embroidered lehenga, adorned with motifs of exotic birds and butterflies. Romance at it’s best!
6. Soha Ali khan- The Bengal tigress Soha Ali Khan tied the knot with film actor Kunal Khemu at a private ceremony. The outfits chosen by Soha Ali Khan’s wedding party show an emphasis on fabric and bold embroidery. For the marriage, she wore a gold Sabyasachi lehenga. As for the jewelry, the pop of green emeralds against the gold looked super and the rust dupatta on her head completed her bridal look so very well.
7. Aishwarya Rai- Globally renowned beauty Aishwarya Rai married star-kid and Bollywood heartthrob Abhishek Bachchan in 2007. Despite the actors’ status, their wedding was relatively low-profile and the media barely published any wedding moments or pictures of ostentatious gala outfits. The actress wore a golden yellow silk saree paired with Kundanjewellery and headpieces. And that’s about as much as we know.
8. Deepika Padukone- In another one of the recent high-profile Bollywood weddings, Deepika Padukone married her sweetheart Ranveer Singh in 2018. They had two wedding ceremonies, so we got to see multiple Bollywood actress wedding dresses. Here’s a picture from the wedding ceremony in which she wore a red silk saree woven with gold threads. She paired it with traditional gold jewelry, smokey eye makeup, and a nude lip. In their Punjabi marriage ceremony, Deepika wore a red saree with gold border, paired with a large choker and huge hoop jhumkas. For their Mumbai reception, the couple wore matching ivory outfits with gold embellishments. Deepika wore a saree (or is it a lehenga? Who knows, as they’re both draped the same way nowadays)! with a pearl and gold choker necklace and large round earrings. All these three looks gave her a royal appearance.
9. Karishma Kapoor- Kareena’s sister Karishma got married in 2003. Her wedding outfit is quite a beauty. Rose-pink lancha with gold embellishments, it really complements her skin-tone. Also, then there is excessive gold kaleeray.
10. Esha Deol- The eldest daughter of Hema Malini and Dharmendra, the beautiful looking Esha Deol wore a bright-looking red and gold lehenga which was designed by Neeta Lulla. And what was so special about the wedding lehenga? Well, it was made by combining three heavy Kanjeevaram sarees ordered from South India. What complemented the bridal attire was the traditional temple jewelry in gold.